what we believe
Our actions are messages to the Gods. Through these messages the Gods learn and they then show us what they have learned. We have to show the Gods what the good life consists of, so that the Gods may show us how to lead that good life once again. By following the example of the Goddess Eleima, we will know how to act.
what we want
• show kindness and friendship towards all living beings
• be proud of your naked body
• seek order on the outside and emptiness on the inside
• remember the consciousness of this world in all you do
• live in the reality of the Gods
how we act
The Faith of Eleima is a philosophy for everyday life. Theory without practice doesn’t amount to much, and so we have to practice.
In all we do, we avoid causing suffering. We come together and worship the Goddess in the body of the world. Our own bodies are made for joy and so we treat them with love and care. We take no more than we need and we give to the best of our abilities. We will not kill, not man, not beast. We love with head and heart.